Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Yogurt Bite MEGA Sale!!!

 Right now Shelf Reliance has a MEGA sale on our yogurt bite package!  I LOVE our yogurt bites!  They make a fun treat, kids love them....and adults too. 

These are so versatile as well.  You can eat them straight from the can, you can add milk to them and make yogurt, you can even add them to cereal.  Really your imagination is the limit with these!  We have 6 different flavors:
  • Strawberry
  • Vanilla
  • Orange
  • Passionfruit
  • Pomegranate
  • Blueberry
I have tried all 6 of these and they are so good.  My fave is the pomegranate!  It`s Heavenly!  If you were to buy these individually in a #10 cans it would cost you $244.94 (retail price) or $230.64 (party price through me).  BUT Shelf Reliance has a MEGA sale on these right now.  ONLY through me you can get this package for $162.20 plus shipping!!!  That makes these $27.03 EACH!  By purchasing these through me right now you will be saving $82.74 from the retail price.  I`m not sure how long this sale will last so if you are interested in this package let me know.

Christmas is coming, these would also make a great present!

No comments:

Post a Comment