Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Volcano Stove

As I mentioned in my previous post, Shelf Reliance has just released over 30 new emergency items.  I think my fave emergency item is the volcano stove!  I have been looking at these for quite some time now but to be honest I wasnt wanting to spend the money.

Shelf Reliance has now posted a video on youtube but for some reason I can not load it on here.  Click HERE to watch the video!

Now that Winter is fast approaching I really need to work on my powerless cooking options.  Right now I have.....nothing....well I shouldnt say nothing.  I do have some camp stoves and a bottle or two of propane.  Oh I do have a bag of charcoal.  Thats a start but it wont get me very far!  The solution to my problem is.....THE VOLCANO STOVE!!!!

I cant even tell you how cool the Volcano Stove is.  After watching this video can you see why I think it is so cool?!?!  I think the thing I like the most about it is there there are 3 different options for fuel....propane, charcoal and wood.  I live in the north west so even if I run out of propane or charcoal we have an endless supply of wood around us.

Shelf Reliance has 2 different packages you can pick from.  The first one is called Volcano Collapsible Propane Cooking Kit and it includes:
  • Propane attatchment
  • Propane valve adapter 
  • Volcano collapsible (the stove)
  • Volcano lid
  • Volcano cookbook
  • Flexible skewer
You get all this for only $246.75

The other package we have is called Volcano collapsible cooking kit and it includes:

  • Volcano collapsible (the stove)
  • Volcano lid
  • Volcano cookbook
  • Flexible skewer
You get all this for only $162.99

The difference between the 2 packages is that one comes with the propane attachment and valve adapter.  Thats the only difference!

If you would like to purchase one of these click the names above and it will take you where you can purchase one or you can read more about what is included in each package.

Remember Christmas is coming soon.  This would make a wonder present!  (hint hint Honey!!!)  :)

Have you ever used a volcano stove?  If so please post a comment with your likes/dislikes, successes/failures and any tips or questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment