Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sting Ease

Several months ago my sister was at my parents house with her 5 year old daughter.  All of a sudden she heard Emma, her daughter, screaming so she went running to find her.  She found her covered in bee stings.  15 to be exact.  Thankfully she was at my parents house.  My Dad has the best sting relief medicine ever.  I dont remember what it is called.  So she used it on Emma and after a while she felt better. 

Jonna, my sister, has been looking for something like that medicine.  She has now found it!  It is from Shelf Reliance and is called Sting Ease.  Not only is it for bee stings but it can also be used on insect bites!  The medicine comes in a bottle with a dropper on the top.  To use it you simply put 1 drop on the bite or sting and gently rub in with the dropper top.  If it still hurts after 15 minutes repeat!  This stuff works wonders!  And the best part.....its only $3.46 through me!  The bottle will last a LONG time!

I will be buying some for our first aid kits, my sons scout back pack and our 72 hr kits.  I dont want to be caught with out this stuff!  Click here to purchase some.

No comments:

Post a Comment