Sunday, July 17, 2011

Back Pack

I had a customer buy our deluxe back pack and she wanted to see how sturdy they are.  So she opened it up, stuck her leg in it and pulled as hard as she could.  She also pulled at the seams to see if she could pull them apart...........NOTHING!! This back pack is as sturdy as they come AND they are only $24.99!  I had decided that I was going to buy one of these for all of our 72 hr kits. 

My son just graduated from cub scouts into boy scouts and has his 1st camp out this month.  So I needed to get him a back pack.  Of course this is the one I chose.  When I received it I was pleased!  It has several different pockets, lots of storage room will be lasting a long time!

I was at an event a week or so ago and another consultant was there with me and she had the other back pack that we carry.  This was the 1st time I have seen this one or even had any feed back on it.  I was very please with what I saw!  This back pack also has tons of pockets and a storage room.  This one is only $8.99!  They come in red or blue.  Unfortunately they just send you a color you do not pick which you want.  I am even considering buying these for my boys for school.  My girls want girly back backs or I would get these for them as well. 


The difference I saw between the two is the deluxe back pack is build for camping and hiking.  Thats it!  The deluxe back pack can be used 72 hr kits but I have young kids and they are just too big for them.  The other back pack we carry will be great for them!  Both are great back packs.  When choosing which one you want it will end up coming down to which will work better for your family.  I really cant recommend one over the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment