Saturday, April 9, 2011

Red Cross Black Out Buddy

One of the items I received yesterday was the Red Cross black out buddy.  I am so very excited about these.  I have one in each room of my house. 

They are so cool!  You plug it into an outlet and it charges.  As soon as the power goes out the light turns on.  Or if you unplug it the light turns on.  If you unplug it and dont want the light on there is an auto/off switch.  While it is plugged in if you have it on auto it can be used as a night light.  There is also a power button so if you want to unplug it and walk around your house using it as a flash light you can. 

There is a light on the top and one on the bottom.  The top light is 3 LED blubs.  That is the flash light.  The bottom light is just 1 LED bulb and is the nightlight/light that comes on when the power goes out.

These are so cool!  I just cant say that enough.  I would say that I am going to use these as Christmas presents this year but I wouldnt want any of my family to read this so I wont say that!

These cost about $20 each.  A VERY wise investment.  If in the middle of the night there was an earthquake and it knocked out your power you would have no idea if there was broken glass on the ground.  With these you will be able to see enough to get around safely!  Check these out here
http://www.shelfreliance.com/red-cross-blackout-buddy.html You can either copy and paste this link or you can just click on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment