Friday, April 8, 2011

Heavy Duty 5 gallon water container

I decided that this month rather than buying food for my food storage I would buy some emergency preparedness items.  I received my order this evening.  It was like Christmas for me.  It was so exciting.  I received 4- heavy duty 5 gallon water containers.  They are SO cool!  They are meant for long term water storage.  The cap that comes with them has a "locking" feature.  I`m not sure that is the correct word for it.  When you put the cap on it has the ring around it like a milk container has.  When you open it, it will break the seal.




Just having the 4 water containers filled in my garage feels so good knowing that if something happens I have some long term water.  I have 3-55 gallon water barrels and several milk and juice containers filled with water but the milk and juice containers are not meant for long term storage.  I will be buying more of these for sure!  I would also recommend getting these for your water storage.

I have several other items that I received today that I will be review for you.  My next review will be the Red Cross black out buddies....VERY cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment