Sunday, February 20, 2011

New products!!!


Unfortunately I was unable to make it to convention this year. Darn you Hawaiian anniversary vaca. :) Anyways there were several announcements that were made including new products that will be available Monday. I wont have the prices until tomorrow but I do know what is coming out! Ready?!? In our dairy line we have FD (freeze dried) blueberry, orange, passion fruit, pomegranate, strawberry and vanilla yogurt bites! I hear they are amazing! In the meats and beans line instant black, pinto and red beans! We also have 2 new items in our desserts line.  Ice cream sandwiches and double chocolate chip ice cream.  Both are delish! We have been talking about and hearing about a THRIVE cookbook that has been in the making. Well its here!

Monday I will be ordering as many different flavors of the yogurt bites as I can. I will post reviews on them as soon as I get them. Probably mid March when I get home from vaca. I will post prices tomorrow as soon as they are released.

We now also have consultant websites! To see mine go to www.JamieTemplarshelfreliance.com

They are very easy to navigate around and there is tons of info to look at.

With all the new products we have now is a great time to host a party. If you are interested in hosting a party feel free to email me at thrivingfoodstorage@comcast.net Or you can go to my website and contact through that! Or you can even send me your info to book a party though that site.

I know this blog is new but hopefully with what you have read you are starting to see how awesome this company is. Maybe you are evening thinking this might be something you would be interested in doing yourself. From my website you can click the link saying join and that will give you more info about becoming a consultant. After looking at that (or before) feel free to ask me any and all questions you might have.




No comments:

Post a Comment