Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Home Remedies

Last week I discovered Pinterest.  Talk about addicting.  Oh my goodness!  I really have to limit my self on how much time I can be on there.  Last night I was on there and I came across a "pin" for home remedies.  I went to her blog and looked at some of her posts.  WOW!  She had home remedies for things I would have NEVER thought of! 

Have you ever wondered how to keep your windshield from freezing?  How to keep your car door from freezing shut?  How about how to keep your windshield from fogging up?  She has remedies for all that and more!  Most of the items you need to prevent that you already have around the house.  Click here to view her blog post. 

On pinterest you can even look up food storage and get all sorts of ideas and recipes!  Who would have though?!?!  So if you havent already done so you should check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment