Monday, October 17, 2011

Steripen Sidewinder Water Purifier

Shelf Reliance just came out with this new water purifier called the Steripen Sidewinder.  This looks so awesome.  I cant wait to buy it!  I could tell you about this awesome water purifier and why I think it is so cool but this video can do a much better job than me.  The cost through me is $99.49. 

If you are interested in earning this for FREE and earning some extra cash let me know and I can tell you more about becoming a consultant with Shelf Reliance.  Click here to read more about becoming a consultant.  As a consultant I am ALWAYS getting things for FREE or 1/2 price.  In fact this evening I am turning in an order for my self where I am getting $120 worth of product for FREE and $150 worth of product for only $75.  Cant beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment