Thursday, September 29, 2011

Zaycon Foods

I am so excited to start ordering from Zaycon Foods.  I placed my first order yesterday.  I have heard wonderful reviews from friends about their products.  Zaycon Foods is based out of Washington but they have drop locations through out all 48 continental states.  To see a list of all cities visit their website here

Right now they have their chicken event going on.  Orders have to be placed by tomorrow.  Sorry for the short notice!  Chicken is $1.49/lb.  You have to buy by the case which is 40#.  A case is $59.60.  This is a great price.  I will defiantly be stocking up!

Zaycon Foods do several different events through out the year including:

chicken
turkey
pork
beef
bacon
fish

Check out their website to learn more about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment