Sunday, March 20, 2011

FD pineapple


To help you become more aware of the different products that we carry I decided I would start featuring different products and telling you what my family and I think of them.

I have to start off with my most fave product we carry....Freeze Dried (FD) pineapple. From day one this has been my families fave product! My 13 yr old daughter actually asked for a can for Christmas. :) The FD pineapple is great straight out of the can, its also good on cereal or in baked goods. I havent found a way that we dont like it. Retail price is $37.39, party pricing is $33.69. You can order directly from Shelf Reliance but as you can see you will save $3.70 by ordering through me! Who isnt up for saving some money! The FD pineapple is good for 25 yrs unopened and 1 yr opened.

If you would like to sample or order some let me know!

Disclaimer, the prices posted here are if you go through me directly.  If you follow the link and buy them it will cost you 1-2% more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment